Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Edges Giovanni Cabrera With Split Decision in Tough Clash of Styles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz Edges Giovanni Cabrera With Split Decision in Tough Clash of Styles

LAS VEGAS - Isaac Cruz couldn't knock out Giovanni Cabrera on Saturday night, and it nearly cost the heavily favored lightweight contender. Mexico City's Cruz settled for a 12-round, split-decision win on the Errol Spence Jr.-Terence Crawford undercard at T-Mobile Arena, despite that he caught Cabrera with flush punches during most of their bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 07-29-2023, 10:13 PM.

What tha F did judges see , are they on pcp ?
    El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

What is up with showtime commentary, are they just reading a script and not watching the fight going on as if it is a one sided fight when it's clearly competitive, Isaac cruz looked auful , I thaught he might keep the pressure on and get the stoppage but he was getting pushed back the for alot

Comment

Pitbull is pitifull. He is not top 10.

Comment

Hmmmmmmm

Comment

I guarantee you, Tank is licking his lips right now after that horrible performance from shihtzu cruz. High chance he cherrypicks him next
            El_Mero El_Mero Hustle Hustle like this.

Comment

Was watching the UFC and only flicking to this between rounds but Pitbull was getting his ears boxed off everytime I caught it?
              I'm guessing this was another stinker of a decision?

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
                Pitbull is pitifull. He is not top 10.
                It almost felt like a 130lb guy with bursts of energy vs a tired 135 guy seemed like large gaps of limited action and nobody was really sharp. Imagine Stevenson in there again that. He'd carve em up

Comment

Cruz looked terrible, but listening to the commentary, you would have thought Cruz scored three knockdowns. A split decision was about right.

Comment

Wait what? Ppl actually saw the fight close?

Comment

Working...
                    X