Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: PBC, Al Haymon Are Partners, But I'm In Control Of My Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford: PBC, Al Haymon Are Partners, But I'm In Control Of My Career

Three-division champion Terence Crawford will finally fight Errol Spence Jr. on Saturday night for the undisputed welterweight title in a bout that is more than five years in the making.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have Crawford a slight favorite because of Spence's inactivity.

Hearing Crawford talk so much lately now I want him to loose. I don't want to hear him no more.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Sayithowitisuk Bob like this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Hearing Crawford talk so much lately now I want him to loose. I don't want to hear him no more.
      Just turn your phone and TV off, simple. Or Search something else.

Comment

Who cares right now? This fight's 3-4 year's to late. They should be on they're 2nd or 3rd fight & at a 2nd weight already, but.....

It's finally on! Let's go!
        By the time i wake up in the UK it will be in the books & we'll have hopefully a great fight to talk about.

I alway's liked Bud for this fight but after he opened his mouth & said "he's giving us the honour of him & this fight" i hope Spence breaks him.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

Why do you want him to loose? I figured you want him tight. Lol.
          Carpe Diem Carpe Diem likes this.

Comment

Pbc is having a banner year, clearly and without a doubt the best promotion on the planet. Great to see so many interested in American boxing
            mgame mgame likes this.

Comment

Wait you said Matchroom runs world boxing

Comment

This fight is only happening cuz the crash and retina forced Spence to make a retirement fight sooner than planned otherwise it would take 5 more years.

Comment

Want him to loose…. Want him tight…. .
                  I don’t see how anybody can not like guys like Crawford or Spence. Both of them bring their all in every fight. I do think Spence is done at 147 ( way too big and not 25 anymore) and this is the wrong person to fight in his last fight at this weight. Got to go with Crawford by decision.
                  greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Better push for a knockout Bud. If it’s close no way Uncle Al is letting him walk away with 3 WW titles and Spence’s 0.
                    wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X