Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: I'll Send A Clear Message Against Cabrera: I'm Not Overrated, Worth Every Penny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: I'll Send A Clear Message Against Cabrera: I'm Not Overrated, Worth Every Penny

LAS VEGAS - Isaac Cruz will engage with Giovanni Cabrera as much as possible when they fight Saturday night. The lightweight contender was in no mood Thursday, though, to go back and forth with his unbeaten opponent during the final press conference for their 12-round encounter on the Errol Spence Jr.-Terence Crawford undercard. A confident
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cabrera by UD !!

Comment

PBC needs to stop giving false hopes for a Tank rematch to this guy so he and his team can properly assess what path to take for his fledgling career.

Comment

I used to think Cruz was overrated... because he didn't beat Tank, even though there was a lot of uproar.

But then, he ran through Gamboa (a finished Gamboa?) So we shall see.....

Comment

This fight would be great, Cabrera Is a very good prospect

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
          I used to think Cruz was overrated... because he didn't beat Tank, even though there was a lot of uproar.

But then, he ran through Gamboa (a finished Gamboa?) So we shall see.....
          The fight vs Tank deserves a draw.

It was super super clóset (look the stats of punches landed).

billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            This fight would be great, Cabrera Is a very good prospect

The fight vs Tank deserves a draw.

It was super super clóset (look the stats of punches landed).
            Fights are scored on a 10 point must system. It's not scored on the volumes of punches thrown or percentage landed. Tank won more rounds. Did he look his best? No. But he did enough to win. I actually score fights when I watch them. Cruz is trying to position himself into a rematch. Perhaps, he'll earn it. I'm sure boxing fans will want to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post

Fights are scored on a 10 point must system. It's not scored on the volumes of punches thrown or percentage landed. Tank won more rounds. Did he look his best? No. But he did enough to win. I actually score fights when I watch them. Cruz is trying to position himself into a rematch. Perhaps, he'll earn it. I'm sure boxing fans will want to see it.
              Look the stats round by round, most of punches of Tank were neutrilized, the upper was neutrilized by Cruz.

Cruz landed Equal shots round by round

​​​​
              Cruz never was hurt or took punishment, and Cruz was landing good shots to the body.

The fight was very very close
              look this video

https://youtu.be/T_Bl8iq91zY

Cruz style was More clean than Tank, Davis looked bad AND was confused.

Cruz was clean too.

This fight was too close, very very close, draw was the fair option

And remember Cruz trained only by 2 weeks

billeau2 billeau2 4truth 4truth like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Look the stats round by round, most of punches of Tank were neutrilized, the upper was neutrilized by Cruz.

Cruz landed Equal shots round by round

​​​​
                Cruz never was hurt or took punishment, and Cruz was landing good shots to the body.

The fight was very very close
                look this video

https://youtu.be/T_Bl8iq91zY

Cruz style was More clean than Tank, Davis looked bad AND was confused.

Cruz was clean too.

This fight was too close, very very close, draw was the fair option

And remember Cruz trained only by 2 weeks

I've watched that fight twice. I'll watch it again if the rematch is signed. I was not on the fence with scoring that fight. I felt Davis won. It can be said that Tank didn't have time to properly prepare for Cruz too.

There are fights that no matter how many times I watch, I flip flop on the outcome (like Castillo VS Mayweather I, Marquez VS Pacquiao 2, and Morales VS Barrera I & 2). Tanks VS Cruz is not one of them. Perhaps I'll change my mind if a rematch is signed...and I watch their fight for a 3rd time
                Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

I think Cruz beat Tank. I did not score the fight. I also think Cruz is the guy who well may be on top of the hill after all the contenders go a bit farther. Cruz is a legitimate pressure fighter... Stone cold in the mold... no ambivalence, nothin else! He is also very young. He is technically smart, relentless and about his business. He is one of my favorites.

Davis is afraid of Cruz... He knows that it was close the first fight and does not want the risk. But I think Cruz might be able to force the issue by keeping to win and to do so in impressive fashion.
                  Mexican_Puppet Mexican_Puppet likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X