Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole's Trainer Confident His Fighter Would Stop Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin Bakole's Trainer Confident His Fighter Would Stop Deontay Wilder

Billy Nelson, the trainer for heavyweight contender Martin Bakole, believes his boxer would stop former WBC world champion Deontay Wilder. Wilder has been out of the ring since blasting out Robert Helenius in one round last October. The outcome would see Wilder snap a two-fight losing streak at the hands of Tyson Fury.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Heavyweight contender" ? He's not a contender. He's a prospect.

Comment

I think Wilder sparks him out. He is too slow. Wilder feasts on guys like this. If you can’t get out of the way you probably end up on your back…

Comment

This could be a tough fight for Wilder. Bakole puts alot of pressure on his opponents and he has alot of power. Wilder is tough and proved he's a warrior so I believe Wilder will win and of course he woud win by devastating KO but it could be tough before the KO comes.
        4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
          "Heavyweight contender" ? He's not a contender. He's a prospect.
          Sadly the weight class is so weak (look at top 10 rankings), that almost anyone with 15 fights can be a contender.

Comment

he very well could.

Deontay is undersized and old now.

Comment

So, Bakole's trainer thinks his charge should fight Wilder in a PPV? I beg to differ.

Comment

Bakolie quit in his best biggest fight he don’t deserve this type of fight, best he can get his what is left of Whyte, Dubois, Joyce

Comment

I think that could be true. There is no proof Wilder is top 10 still. Fury probably destroyed him for good.

Comment

Fantasy match up! Wilder will never fight Bakole.

Comment

Working...
                    X