Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence Reacts To Tension With Crawford at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Errol Spence Reacts To Tension With Crawford at Final Presser

Video by Ryan Burton - Errol Spence Interview Video - Undefeated boxing superstars Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and Terence "Bud" Crawford faced off Thursday at the final press conference before they meet to crown the first undisputed welterweight champion of the four-belt era this Saturday, July 29 headlining a SHOWTIME PPV from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

the way spence reacts to what people say vs how crawford reacts shows you the difference in being raised with a father vs being raised by a mother alone. may the best man win

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      the way spence reacts to what people say vs how crawford reacts shows you the difference in being raised with a father vs being raised by a mother alone. may the best man win
      Stop that… What about the drunkenness and the lack of personal disciple outside of boxing? His dad wasn’t too influential there I guess…

Comment

I could not have said it better myself. One is cool and calm the other showed himself to be an emotional low rent thug

Comment

Originally posted by bcalvert1 View Post

Stop that… What about the drunkenness and the lack of personal disciple outside of boxing? His dad wasn’t too influential there I guess…
          i was talking about the back n forth at the presser sir, its not that serious lol, Its just my opinion, not open to debate

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post

I could not have said it better myself. One is cool and calm the other showed himself to be an emotional low rent thug
            Trolling? Lol

Comment

i was talking about the back n forth at the presser sir, its not that serious lol, Its just my opinion, not open to debate
              So nobody with both parents have ever got into a back and forth before because someone annoyed them? I get what you're trying to say but it's a hell of a reach.
              chief kojo chief kojo likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by bcalvert1 View Post

Right! You can't have it both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

So nobody with both parents have ever got into a back and forth before because someone annoyed them? I get what you're trying to say but it's a hell of a reach.
                  bro, I know my community of people, the more emotional ones who are prone to back and forths like that usually stem from single parent homes. as far as drinking and lack of discipline, sometimes even with a good father you need life to teach you, im an example. but im sorry the post offended you. bud is a good dude; I was just pointing that aspect out. Ive seen it all my life. its not every time but MOST

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Right! You can't have it both ways.
                    just my evaluation read the post above
                    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X