Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Spence vs. Crawford - Highlights of Words Exchanged at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Spence vs. Crawford - Highlights of Words Exchanged at Final Presser

Video by Ryan Burton - Spence vs. Crawford Final Press Conference Video - Undefeated boxing superstars Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. and Terence "Bud" Crawford faced off Thursday at the final press conference before they meet to crown the first undisputed welterweight champion of the four-belt era this Saturday, July 29 headlining a SHOWTIME PPV from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions. (photos by Esther Lin)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Derrick James seems angry and Spence hasn't even lost yet

Comment

Crawford’s outburst with people in the crowd shows just how low rent and uncivilised he is

Comment

Crawford looks rough and seemed very on edge not sure if he’s nervous but he seemed off to me non stop gurning too.

Comment

Crawford should be ashamed of using the (N) word like that and others should be disappointed as well, very disappointed in his professionalism and lack of, I hope Spence breaks him up for that racist language that’s not acceptable rather you black or not! B.S.
          Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Crawford’s outburst with people in the crowd shows just how low rent and uncivilised he is
            That was Spence's cousin lol. So the Spence clan is also low rent and uncivilized?

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              Crawford should be ashamed of using the (N) word like that and others should be disappointed as well, very disappointed in his professionalism and lack of, I hope Spence breaks him up for that racist language that’s not acceptable rather you black or not! B.S.
              110% agreement. All eyes are on them and that’s how he behaves. Just a total lack of class and sad sad display of internalised racism. Too right Josh, too right

Comment

I'm a little baffled by the comment section on here talking about class as if this is a civilised sport. Boxing is a sport, which normally preys on the disadvantaged for the entertainment of others. Although, known as the sport of gentlemen, history will tell you something so much different. I have no issue with how Spence or Crawford acted or the language used. After all, this is a sport where the goal is to render someone unconscious.

Comment

Working...
                X