Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Marshall Didn't Learn From Getting Her Ass Kicked By Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: Marshall Didn't Learn From Getting Her Ass Kicked By Me

Earlier this month in Manchester, Claressa Shields was ringside to watch Savannah Marshall decision Franchon Crews Dezurn to become the undisputed world champion at super middleweight. It was Marshall's first bout since losing a decision to Shields in their undisputed middleweight clash from last year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

marshall scared to leave the uk cant fix the cards away from home
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg MANNY67 MANNY67 like this.

Comment

I can tell U.K fighters frequent internet forums as they have adopted the “________ can’t make as much in the usa as in the U.K.”, “__________ doesn’t sell in the usa” and all
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Clarissa, as always, being the delicate flower.

Comment

Marshall looked bad in her last fight and should grab the Shadasia Green payday before Shields gets it. The talent level above 140 in women's boxing is horrible and I don't see Shields being relevent without any real competition.
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by jikeccfc View Post
            marshall scared to leave the uk cant fix the cards away from home
            Marshall should have got a draw. Shields didn't win that. But here she is being her usual delusional self and talking nonsense with the projections and the gaslighting.

You're just like her with your nonsense. The US is where all the mass corruption is happening. But you're talking about us fixing the cards. There isn't a card without corruption over your end. It's non stop.

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
              Marshall looked bad in her last fight and should grab the Shadasia Green payday before Shields gets it. The talent level above 140 in women's boxing is horrible and I don't see Shields being relevent without any real competition.
              While I agree that there aren't as many top contenders at the higher weight classes in women's boxing, Shields has done everything to prove that she is the best there. She fears no one, and she respects her opponents by coming in top condition, and she doesn't duck any smoke.

The way Marshall looked against Crews-Dezurn, Green would have a good chance of knocking her out. Savannah's best bet is to fight Shields in the United States for a big payday, because another loss to her wouldn't damage her name, and she could still get paid again by taking on Green afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                I can tell U.K fighters frequent internet forums as they have adopted the “________ can’t make as much in the usa as in the U.K.”, “__________ doesn’t sell in the usa” and all
                They don't have to as it's true. There is more money in that fight over here than over there. Why, is Claressa going to offer a Mill to Sav for that fight the way Shields was?

Comment

Originally posted by ifc View Post
                  Marshall isn't the one who looked bad. It was Crews with all her grabbing and clinching. Marshall did what she had to do with that style and dominated.
                  PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post

While I agree that there aren't as many top contenders at the higher weight classes in women's boxing, Shields has done everything to prove that she is the best there. She fears no one, and she respects her opponents by coming in top condition, and she doesn't duck any smoke.

The way Marshall looked against Crews-Dezurn, Green would have a good chance of knocking her out. Savannah's best bet is to fight Shields in the United States for a big payday, because another loss to her wouldn't damage her name, and she could still get paid again by taking on Green afterwards.
                    Would Green grab on for dear life the way crews did and make it ugly?

Where is the big money offer from Shields to go to the US? Shields was paid a Mill to come here. Where is that kind of offer for Sav? Do you even know how much has been offered for her to go to the US.
                    PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X