Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Gonzalez Edges Ramiro Cesena In Terrific Action Fight From Kissimmee, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Orlando Gonzalez Edges Ramiro Cesena In Terrific Action Fight From Kissimmee, Florida

Ramiro Cesena cannot catch a break. Less than four months after landing on the wrong end of a controversial stoppage, the baby-faced Mexican featherweight was dealt his second straight defeat. The latest came at the hands of Puerto Rico's Orlando 'Capu' Gonzalez, who claimed a ten-round, unanimous decision win over Cesena. Scores were 96-94. 96-94 and 97-93 for Gonzalez in their terrific ProBox TV-aired main event Wednesday evening from Boricua-friendly Kissimmee (Florida) Civic Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fight was a WAR ,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

One of the commentators said that there always has to be a j e r k o f f judge to screw things up and that when he heard the 97-93 score, he just knew they were going to award the Puerto Rican. No way somebody won by that margin. I had it 96-94 for the mexican, but I'm ok with the jugdes who had it 96-94 for Gonzales.

Comment

Gonzalez vs Cesena was a hell of a fight with a lot of back, and forth action. It was as truly exciting, as a fight can get between to fighter's.
        I would definitely like to see these two engage in a rematch as soon as possible, they've earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby817 View Post
          One of the commentators said that there always has to be a j e r k o f f judge to screw things up and that when he heard the 97-93 score, he just knew they were going to award the Puerto Rican. No way somebody won by that margin. I had it 96-94 for the mexican, but I'm ok with the jugdes who had it 96-94 for Gonzales.
          I also had it 96-94 for Cesena but I got no problem with it going to Gonzalez. What blows is that Cesena this is the 2nd time a row Cesena has gotten the short end of the stick. Hope he gets more opportunities dude is still young

Comment

Working...
          X