Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I See A Lotta Things That I Can Exploit In Inoue, And I Know It's Probably Vice Versa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: I See A Lotta Things That I Can Exploit In Inoue, And I Know It's Probably Vice Versa

Stephen Fulton acknowledged Naoya Inoue's greatness and realizes he demanded what, on paper, appears to be the most difficult fight of his eight-year professional career. The undefeated Philadelphia native also has seen weaknesses in "The Monster" that have made Fulton fully confident he
    [Click Here To Read More]

Even though both fighters have high iq and exceptional skills it will all come down to inoue's power. If fulton can take inoue punches he will win and if he can't take inoue punches then even fighting dirty will not help him. It will be a brutal beating.

Comment

That is why this fight is so interesting and intriguing.

Inoue should be favored. Fulton is a live dog on the road.

Cant wait.

Comment

you have got to hand it to fulton his strategy is good

Comment

Fulton’s whole attitude leading up to this fight has exuded confidence. He doesn’t seem overwhelmed by the moment at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
            Fulton’s whole attitude leading up to this fight has exuded confidence. He doesn’t seem overwhelmed by the moment at all.
            Apart from complaining about wraps and gloves constantly even though the wrapping Inoue uses is totally legal in Japan and in many states in USA...

​​​​So apart from whining like a little girl about everything and getting his excuses ready...he seems confident

Comment

I cant see this fight as anything but Fulton unloading a beating on Inoue. I want Inoue to win but he's about to get slaughtered.

Comment

Big reach advantage for Fulton is going to be a major obstacle for Inoue to get around. This is no gimme for either fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
                  Big reach advantage for Fulton is going to be a major obstacle for Inoue to get around. This is no gimme for either fighter.
                  That's just 3.5 inches, which really translates to under 2 in terms of range. Most fighters will face bigger reach differentials in sparring on a daily basis. Fulton's reach is about the same as Jason Moloney, although there's a huge skill and athleticism gap between those two as well. The biggest factor in this match is what we don't know: how Inoue will be able to perform at this weight.

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

That's just 3.5 inches, which really translates to under 2 in terms of range. Most fighters will face bigger reach differentials in sparring on a daily basis. Fulton's reach is about the same as Jason Moloney, although there's a huge skill and athleticism gap between those two as well. The biggest factor in this match is what we don't know: how Inoue will be able to perform at this weight.
                    Source for Moloney?

All the sources I'm looking at for Moloney tell the same things as my eyes: that Moloney is the same size as Inoue with no greater reach.

Comment

Working...
                    X