Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lee McGregor Wants Rematch With Robles: I Was Nowhere Near 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lee McGregor Wants Rematch With Robles: I Was Nowhere Near 100%

This past Friday night at Meadowbank, super bantamweight Lee McGregor (12-1-1, 9 KOs) suffered the first defeat of his pro career, when he dropped a twelve round unanimous decision to Mexico's Erik Robles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Get rid of that clown Davison and get yourself a proper coach. Lee looks a shadow of the fighter he was under Shane.
    Casual Riot Casual Riot likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
      Get rid of that clown Davison and get yourself a proper coach. Lee looks a shadow of the fighter he was under Shane.
      Aside from Leigh Wood, I can’t think of a fighter he’s improved

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post

Aside from Leigh Wood, I can’t think of a fighter he’s improved
        He’s completely incompetent IMO. May be being harsh here but I think he just got lucky with Wood. His game plan for the Conlan fight was terrible, as was his game plan for Lara 1.

Taylor, McGregor, Fury, Saunders etc all looked below par with Boxercise Ben in the corner.

I think it should be mandatory that you’ve trained at least one ABA champion before you are granted a pro license. It’d stop these PT types becoming pro trainers with no relevant experience.

Comment

Working...
        X