Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: I Give Myself a C+ or B- - We Got The Win, That's All That Matters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keyshawn Davis: I Give Myself a C+ or B- - We Got The Win, That's All That Matters

FireLake Arena in Shawnee, Oklahoma - Lightweight contender Keyshawn Davis (9-0, 6 KOs) passed the stiffest test of his career in beating Belgian contender Francesco Patera (28-4, 10 KOs) with a ten round unanimous decision by scores of 100-89 2x and 99-90.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like davis but looks like all the hype is getting to his head. He in there getting cute and got hit with a couple good shots. He need to realize he still fighting C class fighters, until u up against A class fighters don't be getting cute. Wish the best for him though, needs to stay busy and work a little on defense. He's a good clincher but stop trying to be cute and box
    Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

You got the win, legitimately (unlike someone this weekend) and that matters most, but other aspects matter too. You got work to do.
      Realboxlife Realboxlife likes this.

Comment

Is this the guy criticizing Cruz?

Comment

S h I t was mad boring, I had high hopes for this kid too. Safety first just won't do it.
          MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

There's something about Davis that just isn't clicking for me. I think he's a bit stiff but I do like his punch selection.

Comment

Keyshawn fights like he's already the champion cruising to comfortable, safe, decision he knows he's going to get! Booorriing!

Comment

Sure sure
                The hype will come to an end , Patera was maybe a B fighter closer to C , imagine
                He getting ahead of himself and that will cost him in the long run
                Wait ‘till you meet someone who has power and is crafty
                He’ll be singing a different tune

Comment

Keyshawn Davis is just "MEH". Hopefully im wrong and his ceiling is higher than this because i dont see the special others see.

Comment

Working...
                  X