No announcement yet.

Vanes Calls Out Paul Williams, Dzinziruk, Spinks, Angulo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes Calls Out Paul Williams, Dzinziruk, Spinks, Angulo

I want to inform the boxing world that I am ready to take on anyone, I mean anyone, in the division. I have paid my dues in the boxing world and now this is my time. I am sick and tired watching these belts being passed around like candy by fighters who are far inferior to me. I am calling out the entire division from Angulo to Paul Williams, Cory Spinks to especially Sergey Dzinziruk who has been hiding in Germany fighting nobodies in the hopes of maintaing his WBO TITLE, that is going to be mine very soon!!! I read everyday how Dzinziruk cant find fighters, I hear he's in the states looking for a promoter and fight, I AM READY!!! [details]

Williams would kill Vanes,and hes lucky Kirkland isnt out too

Comment

insanity.

Vanes is calling people out

but who has he fought that is so worthy?

Comment

Crazy ass Vanes. I want to see him go toe to toe against my boy Angulo in 2010 though.

Comment

Vanes should fight Moore.

Comment

Armenians are tough fighters, but I hardly think Martirosyan can handle those three.

Comment

Sorry, four. Spinks is smaller but he fights so smart, he'd outbox him severely. Dzindziruk is tough and smart.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                insanity.

Vanes is calling people out

but who has he fought that is so worthy?
                That list is so short it don't exists.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                  Sorry, four. Spinks is smaller but he fights so smart, he'd outbox him severely. Dzindziruk is tough and smart.
                  Have you even seen a Dzindziruk fight? probably not? and if you have it was against someone who was handpicked!!! Vanes kills Dziniziruk, overprotected, overhyped, Euro boxer who nobody's picked... yes he's got a belt and his promoters have done a great job making sure he keeps it for as long as possible. As far as Angulo is considered I would love to see8 how Angulo would keep up Vanes, Angulo's only defeat came to someone who actually did what it took to win versus what Gary Shaw had told him to do. if you are a boxer you beat Angulo and Vanes would kill Angulo because he's a way better pure boxer than Angulo and we saw what Cintron did with similar talent to Vanes. As far as Spinks is concerned, thats the easiest fight out of all the contenders. Vanes would demolish that boring ass fighter and PWill will never take the fight because Vanes trully poses a threat to him.

The time will come where these guys cant hide behind the proverbial "this guy hasnt fought anybody", Vanes will be the mandatory to many of this guys and you guys will soon see what Vanes trully is capable of.

Talk to me in then

Comment

I like Vanes but he ain't ready yet.His best opponent is a past it Tsurkan.

All 4 beat him but the Armenian has a lot of promise.

Comment

Working...
                    X