Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem Aims To Bounce Back, Gives Fulton The Edge To Beat Inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem Aims To Bounce Back, Gives Fulton The Edge To Beat Inoue

Super bantamweight contender Ra'eese Aleem (20-1, 12 KOs) has broken his silence since suffering his first defeat as a professional, a hard-fought split decision loss to Sam Goodman (15-0, 7 KOs), which took place in Goodman's homeland of Australia last month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Inoue stops both those bums on the same night

Comment

Road warriors rule.
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

The travel, acclimation, and how it effects his weight cut are a major concern with Fulton. I still favour him to pull off what seems to be being seen as an "upset".

Comment

funny he also is on youtube saying that inoue has too much power for fulton. the only world class thing fulton has is his jab. which is it man?
          the only ppl who are picking fulton to win are black americans (on the exception of tim bradley).

Comment

You got your peanut butter in my chocolate

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
              funny he also is on youtube saying that inoue has too much power for fulton. the only world class thing fulton has is his jab. which is it man?
              the only ppl who are picking fulton to win are black americans (on the exception of tim bradley).
              Yup you're right. He is on record saying that "cool boy" would lose then after HE loses DON UNDAH he switches his tune and says "cool boy" will win. STOP! Stand on your square and own it. Don't switch up now because you lost your fanbase after you went against your own. And put me down as one of those black Americans who are picking Fulton to completely dominate that hype job. After Fulton whoops his ass the Japanese will refer to Fulton coming over to school IN-NO-WAY (a monster) as THE RISING OF THE SON! The only people that are picking IN-NO-WAY to win are jealous non black Americans who hate seeing us whoop your asses in the ring all the time. And yes Tim Bradley a.k.a. PORCH MONKEY is going against the grain once again!

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post
                Inoue stops both those bums on the same night
                I think you also said that Villa would stop Boots. Hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I think you also said that Villa would stop Boots. Hahahahaha
                  I didn't but nice try

Comment

Originally posted by JOITATS View Post
                    By objective measures, against opponents in their respective weight divisions, Inoue actually has a more effective jab than Fulton.

Not that you buy into this, but all this stuff out there about this fight being a crude slugger vs an ultra-slick boxer and defensive mastermind is just plainly nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                    X