Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence in Top Form For Terence Crawford Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence in Top Form For Terence Crawford Showdown

Errol Spence Media Workout Photos Gallery - Undefeated WBC, WBA and IBF Welterweight World Champion Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. showed off his skills at a media workout in Las Vegas on Thursday as he nears his much anticipated showdown against WBO Welterweight World Champion Terence "Bud" Crawford which headlines a SHOWTIME PPV on Saturday, July 29 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Alex Sanchez)
    [Click Here To Read More]

He looks damn good so early. I dont remember him having so many tatoos.

Comment

I expect the absolute best version of both guys and seriously cant wait for this fight. I'm still back and forth on who wins it's too early to tell imo.

Comment

Fvk the next 8 days in the bin and get to the 29th already!!! (with the exception of Fulton/Inoue fight day obviously)

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
          He looks damn good so early. I dont remember him having so many tatoos.
          Hell you a fight fan or his lady, looking at his dammmmm tattoos, that's some GAY ****ttttttt.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post

Hell you a fight fan or his lady, looking at his dammmmm tattoos, that's some GAY ****ttttttt.
            Since when do people associate tatoos with being gay? Outside of a closet h-omo??
            Go back to your mouthful of dic-k and try again later. You shouldn’t hate yourself so much. You can’t help what you are.
            Last edited by MONGOOSE66; 07-20-2023, 08:42 PM.
            NC Uppercut NC Uppercut likes this.

Comment

CrawFish will beat The Big Fish.
              reyes066 reyes066 likes this.

Comment

Spence looked sharp to me, both guys did. Crawford has definitely lost a lot of his mobility.

Comment

Cradwford by kot on 9

Comment

This is how he looks for every fight. I expect them both to be in top form.

Comment

Working...
                    X