Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Delfine Persoon To Enforce Mandatory Status, Vows 'My Next Fight Will Be Versus Baumgardner'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Delfine Persoon To Enforce Mandatory Status, Vows 'My Next Fight Will Be Versus Baumgardner'

Delfine Persoon smiled and shook her head once she heard the suggested future options for Alycia Baumgardner. The process to secure her overdue title shot, however, will be no laughing matter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is Baumgardner ducking Persoon? She's been a mandatory to her and she won't fight her.
    Look at the timelines and notice all the opponents Baumgardner fought and each time
    Persoon is available and ready to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post
      Is Baumgardner ducking Persoon? She's been a mandatory to her and she won't fight her.
      Look at the timelines and notice all the opponents Baumgardner fought and each time
      Persoon is available and ready to fight.
      How do you a duck a mandatory if it's never been ordered?
      MANNY67 MANNY67 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

How do you a duck a mandatory if it's never been ordered?
        You mean all those mandatory fights that happened in boxing history have been ordered first. I see.

Comment

Persoon is a tough girl--would be great to see her beat the S out of loudmouth Baumgardner--if she can.

Comment

Originally posted by rick.gen View Post

You mean all those mandatory fights that happened in boxing history have been ordered first. I see.
            You going out of your way to be ******ed?

Comment

I don't see Baumgardner vs Mekhaled being a better draw than Baumgardner vs Persoon.
              This is the specific case I noticed, where Persoon already beat Mekhaled.
              Essentially, Baumgardner chose Persoon's left over, instead of fighting Delfine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

You going out of your way to be ******ed?
                You always have to be biased. I see. I'm not interested in what game you people play.

Comment

Persoon beat Mekhaled.
                  Baumgardner, instead of fighting the winner, she fought Mekhaled, instead of Persoon.
                  How does that sound?
                  Last edited by rickJen; 07-20-2023, 01:04 PM.

Comment

I'm not even saying Persoon would beat Baumgardner.

Comment

Working...
                    X