Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez-Joet Gonzalez IBF Title Fight Set, Sept. 15 In Corpus Christi, Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Alberto Lopez-Joet Gonzalez IBF Title Fight Set, Sept. 15 In Corpus Christi, Texas

Joet Gonzalez aims to see if the third time's a charm theory can apply to his boxing career. BoxingScene.com has learned that a deal was struck for Gonzalez to next challenge IBF featherweight titlist Luis Alberto Lopez. Their scheduled twelve-round title fight will headline a September 15 show on an ESPN platform from American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Should be a blood bath. I just dont think Joet has the power to garner any respect from Lopez. He will have to try to outbox him and I dont see that happening.

Comment

Good to see Joet get the opportunity to lose another shot

Comment

Don’t give Joet all that much chance of beating Lopez but he always brings it so it’ll be a fun fight while it lasts.
        Scooby817 Scooby817 likes this.

Comment

Poor Joet Gonzalez. If his three title shots, this will be his worst beating. By far.

Comment

Hell's yea WAR Venado!

The champ is on track to fight 3 times this year.
            Respect! I mean what other world champ is doing that?

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
              Poor Joet Gonzalez. If his three title shots, this will be his worst beating. By far.
              Think so? Vaquero beat the piss out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

Think so? Vaquero beat the piss out of him.
                El Venado will beat him worse. Trust me. Joet is game, but Lopez is on a different level.

Comment

Lopez definitely the favorite, but Joet will bring it, should be a war that Lopez wins, will definitely be fun though

Comment

I'm really liking ESPN. They are scheduling some potentially extremely fun fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X