Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba-Zhan Kossobutskiy Set As ESPN Co-Feature August 26 On Anderson-Rudenko Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Efe Ajagba-Zhan Kossobutskiy Set As ESPN Co-Feature August 26 On Anderson-Rudenko Card

Zhan Kossobutskiy will have a meaningful, televised heavyweight fight in the United States this summer after all. BoxingScene.com has learned that the undefeated contender from Kazakhstan will square off against Nigerian power puncher Efe Ajagba on August 26 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haven’t seen this guy since the Sanchez ass whooppin

Comment

I like this card. Sometimes these smaller events with prospects provide fireworks because the fighters are trying harder to get noticed.

Comment

Don't mind ajagba Vs kossobutskiy but I feel like these fights should be switched round because Anderson was meant to fight kossobutskiy before Martin. but because it's a quick turn around they might not wanna give Anderson someone else who could be a tricky night's work and just get some confidence back. Because he definitely did look dejected after the Martin fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
          Don't mind ajagba Vs kossobutskiy but I feel like these fights should be switched round because Anderson was meant to fight kossobutskiy before Martin. but because it's a quick turn around they might not wanna give Anderson someone else who could be a tricky night's work and just get some confidence back. Because he definitely did look dejected after the Martin fight
          Yea plus it will sell well if they both win and then match them up next up. Keep everybody busy is the first rule to making good fights keep them in the ring as much as possible and then some.

Comment

I'll pick the Kossobutskiy guy to win

Keleneki Keleneki likes this.

Comment

Ajabi isn’t an easy out. We’ll see what kossobutskiy has. Hopefully he has the goods and we get Anderson-kossobutskiy next.
              Southpaw16 Southpaw16 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                Haven’t seen this guy since the Sanchez ass whooppin
                Even though Efe beat Stephan Shaw in his last fight, he struggled mightily and his win was more Shaw not throwing then Efe landing (although obviously Efe did land more). Efe really struggled against a mover and the main event was a massive dud.

Comment

Why Stephan Shaw not on this card? I think the bright lights got to him against Effe.

Comment

We can all see this is bullcrap . They were protecting Jared Anderson from getting knocked out or hurt lol I guess they finally saw his weak chin and didn’t wanna risk it. Top Rank tends to do that. Cover up lies with more lies. And that’s cause I’m a Jared Anderson fan

Comment

Working...
                    X