Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: I Want That Rematch With Gervonta Davis No Matter What

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isaac Cruz: I Want That Rematch With Gervonta Davis No Matter What

Top lightweight contender and Mexico City-native Isaac "Pitbull" Cruz has vowed to make his country proud and solidify his status in the star-studded 135-pound division when he faces unbeaten Giovanni Cabrera in a WBC and WBA lightweight title eliminator that serves as the Errol Spence Jr. vs. Terence Crawford co-main event. Both fights will air on Showtime PPV, July 29, from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cruz needs to stop and making career decisions in the hope he lands Davis again. Davis is not interested in a rematch, if Tank is even willing on a rematch it will be down the line when he sees that Cruz has diminished a bit. Cruz should focus on landing other bigger names and move on because if he doesn't, he will waste a good chunk of your prime career waiting on a pipe dream....

Comment

We can definitely tell. Pitbull was the path of least resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
        Cruz needs to stop and making career decisions in the hope he lands Davis again. Davis is not interested in a rematch, if Tank is even willing on a rematch it will be down the line when he sees that Cruz has diminished a bit. Cruz should focus on landing other bigger names and move on because if he doesn't, he will waste a good chunk of your prime career waiting on a pipe dream....
        Tank is at the top of the division, so naturally, Cruz wants a rematch. But as you stated, Davis doesn't want that smoke again. He's used to countering longer, taller guys when they commit to throwing a given punch. It's hard to do that against someone who is shorter and tenacious like Issac Cruz.

Comment

the first figth was just a cherry pick now this guy is going to hang around forever, just like jamie mungia

Comment

Yeah just keep fighting bums Cruz..

Tank is a chump, he wouldn’t even fight Ryan without severely handicapping him, so I’m sure he’ll love another cherry like Cruz.

Comment

I hope Cabrera beats Cruz.

Comment

I don’t get it. He lasted 12 and didn’t get knocked out but it wasn’t competitive
                just the facts just the facts likes this.

Comment

I thought he was a "Real Warrior," until he SWERVED Shakur Stevenson! If he wasn't Mexican, after that, he wouldn't be on Tank's radar! Shakur and Devin would be Priority #1!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
                    I don’t get it. He lasted 12 and didn’t get knocked out but it wasn’t competitive
                    lots of people had cruz winning or a draw. maybe you are thinking about a different fight?

Comment

Working...
                    X