Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jonas Not Worried About Claressa Shields Warning: Who Has She Knocked Out? Let's Be Honest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jonas Not Worried About Claressa Shields Warning: Who Has She Knocked Out? Let's Be Honest

Two-division world champion Natasha Jonas is still very much interested in facing unbeaten Claressa Shields. Last year, Jonas moved up in weight by several divisions to capture three world titles at the junior middleweight limit of 154-pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jonas doesn’t want to fight Shields, period. She’s hoping to luck her way into a cash-out rematch with Katie Taylor, which isn’t very likely considering their first fight.
    Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roj View Post
      Jonas doesn’t want to fight Shields, period. She’s hoping to luck her way into a cash-out rematch with Katie Taylor, which isn’t very likely considering their first fight.
      100%

This is one of the more shameless ducking attempts I've seen in a while and probably the worst I've seen in women's boxing.

Jonas moves up like 2-3 weight classes to claim the gold at 154 & then vacates to avoid fighting Shields and is now trying to lure her down to 147.

I like Jonas, too. She's beautiful, but c'mon sweetie.
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg Roj Roj like this.

Comment

Shields couldn't knock out a house fly. Jonas is the typical UK mouthpiece. Claressa needs to move up to 168 and fight the winner of Green vs. Marshall.
        MANNY67 MANNY67 eco1 eco1 like this.

Comment

Jonas turned down 500K to fight Pillow Fist, who in 6 years hasn’t cracked an egg, Jell-O, or bubbles in the air.

Comment

Working...
          X