Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs. Melvin Lopez Showtime Tripleheader Official, August 12

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emmanuel Rodriguez vs. Melvin Lopez Showtime Tripleheader Official, August 12

Former world champion Emmanuel Rodriguez will take on streaking contender Melvin Lopez for the vacant IBF Bantamweight World Championship headlining action live on Showtime on Saturday, August 12 in a Premier Boxing Champions event from The Theater at MGM National Harbor in Maryland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rodriguez is going to win this. He is seriously underrated IMO and in my eyes has only been defeated once

Comment

What happened to Lara vs Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        What happened to Lara vs Garcia?
        Undercard for Canelo-Charlo maybe?

Comment

Marshall vs Maestre just might turn out to be the fight of the night, with both of these fighter's having some great wins on their record's.
          That said I'm looking for a firefight between Rodriguez vs Lopez, up until Rodriguez lowers the boom on Lopez in one of the latter round's.
          I'm not sure that Cruz vs Russell will produce as an exciting as the two fight's aforementioned, Cruz has been struggling to perform in a breakout fight.

Comment

National Harbor? Ten minutes from my house? Im going!! Thanks Showtime! PPV IS DEAD!!

Comment

Gary Antuanne should be fighting much better competition than Kent Cruz in 2023! Highly disappointed!!!

Comment

Working...
              X