Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Francis Ngannou: I Always Prove Dana White Wrong - Every Single Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Francis Ngannou: I Always Prove Dana White Wrong - Every Single Time!

MMA puncher Francis Ngannou is smiling from ear to ear after finalizing a deal to face WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury in a boxing match. Their fight was officially announced last week, for October 28th in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ngannou KO1 Dana....

Comment

Good on Frank for getting paid but I doubt Dana really cares that much in the long run. The UFC have already replaced him with a bigger star in Jones, who stopped Ngannous last opponent in 2 mins. Then theres that guy Pavlovich starting to get on the radar as basically a white Ngannou punching everyone out in the first round.

It'll be interesting to see how Ngannous boxing career develops though, and also what happens with him and the PFL, who he fights, if it can boost PFLs profile as a competitor to the UFC etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TMLT87 View Post
        Good on Frank for getting paid but I doubt Dana really cares that much in the long run. The UFC have already replaced him with a bigger star in Jones, who stopped Ngannous last opponent in 2 mins. Then theres that guy Pavlovich starting to get on the radar as basically a white Ngannou punching everyone out in the first round.

It'll be interesting to see how Ngannous boxing career develops though, and also what happens with him and the PFL, who he fights, if it can boost PFLs profile as a competitor to the UFC etc.
        It's not about what Dana has done or with whom to replace him rather It's about the fact that he has tried to block Ngannou's path to success which has failed. Ngannou is no slave to Dana and he can't dictate his future either. That's the point.

Comment

Dana White did a very big mistake with Francis, the UFC could have organized the best MMA fights of the world with Jones and Ngannau, but he lost the chance. Francis wants only money, that's why he is going to face Fury, all the rest is just talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

It's not about what Dana has done or with whom to replace him rather It's about the fact that he has tried to block Ngannou's path to success which has failed. Ngannou is no slave to Dana and he can't dictate his future either. That's the point.
            Tried to block his success how? by not wanting an active UFC champion to go off to another sport rather than defend his belt? Fury isnt a "slave" either and gets to dictate his future and thats why we are watching him fight 0-0 opponents and Del Boy for the third time. Also wasnt Ngannou offered $8 million for the Jones fight?.

Comment

Clearly Dana cares or else he would not have tried to steal Ngannou big payday away from him by now offering Fury to fight Jones
              blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Dana **** on Francis and lied about him multiple times, he 100% tried to stop Francis getting this payday, like his does to any fighter who does bow at his feet. Dana will be fuming and i'm loving it.
                Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

You lost the last fight against cyril, he beat you in the stand up..the only reason you won according to the judges is because of your work on the ground, which in my opinion was rubbish, you couldn't breath anymore you were laying there like a sack of potatoes..but thanks to Dana you got the dub..so thank dana for everything he gave you, you slow s, sluggish bum.

Comment

*** Dana White

Comment

Working...
                    X