Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elvis Rodriguez: I'm Ready For a World Title, I've Worked Too Hard So Far

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elvis Rodriguez: I'm Ready For a World Title, I've Worked Too Hard So Far

The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - Top super lightweight contender Elvis Rodriguez continued his rapid ascent with an impressive seventh-round TKO of former champion Viktor Postol, who was stopped on his feet for the second straight fight at this venue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

a title shot after beating the 40 year old ghost of postol and....adorno? don't think so especially after what sims jr did to you. infact feed him to matias

Comment

He still has ‘Sims’ problems that he needs to deal with….unless he’s written the rematch off and decided to carve his own path.
      Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanestNiceGuy View Post
        He still has ‘Sims’ problems that he needs to deal with….unless he’s written the rematch off and decided to carve his own path.
        Sims Jr. is the fight he needs! If not Sims Jr., then Gary Antuanne Russell!

MeanestNiceGuy MeanestNiceGuy likes this.

Comment

U not ready yet! U beat one of the oldest fighters in the game, next to all the Cubans!

Comment

Elvis better watch what he wishes for
            Yes , you beat an old and washed up Postol
            Not much credit there unless you wanting to fool yourself

Comment

Working...
            X