Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Martin: People Were Really Sleeping On [Harutyunyan]; He Had Power, Awkward Style

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Martin: People Were Really Sleeping On [Harutyunyan]; He Had Power, Awkward Style

Frank Martin isn't concerned with the criticism competitors in the lightweight division and fans have directed toward him after his tougher-than-anticipated victory over Artem Harutyunyan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like his humble nature in the words after this fight!
    Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

"The guys they fighting ain't even got no Power" yoshino (guy Shakur fought) Loma (guy Haney fought) Garcia (guy Tank fought) all hit harder than Harunanyan. What is he talking about exactly lol.

Comment

"People were sleeping on him".....You were sleeping on him!!
        wrecksracer wrecksracer likes this.

Comment

I was pretty impressed with Harutyunyan. His blueprint of pressure and slick defense nearly defeated Martin. I thought Martin had to pull out those last few rounds to win.

Comment

people busy trying to say "Frank Martin Was Exposed" NO Artem solidified and showed the world that he is a legit contender the man is an Olympian...an Olympian Medalist at that but people so caught up in trashing fighters they overlook and brush off the opponent

no...ALL credit to Artem who came to fight, made it a excellent fight that was actually one of the better fights I've seen this year really good Chess Match just wish Artem would've clinched instead of taking the knee that was a huge and costly mistake

I say they should run it back...REMATCH! I Really enjoyed that fight! Also even for Frank Martin you should want to run it back just to shut up the Critics like Marvin Hagler and Mayweather did

Comment

"When I was coming forward..." Yeah Frank, that part! That Kid is good, but if you wanna be GREAT, you had to finish that cat in the 7th!!! You failed! Get back in the lab, and get De Los Santos, or Floyd Schofield NEXT!

Comment

A straight right hand will always neutralize southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Guiltysimpson24 View Post
                  "The guys they fighting ain't even got no Power" yoshino (guy Shakur fought) Loma (guy Haney fought) Garcia (guy Tank fought) all hit harder than Harunanyan. What is he talking about exactly lol.
                  Loma and Yoshino do not have the power or hit as hard as Harutyunyan, especially Loma. His power didn't carry to 135. He basically throws 6 and 7 punch flurries to land one shot that doesn't do any damage. Garcia is probably the only one that has the type of punching power as Artem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    "When I was coming forward..." Yeah Frank, that part! That Kid is good, but if you wanna be GREAT, you had to finish that cat in the 7th!!! You failed! Get back in the lab, and get De Los Santos, or Floyd Schofield NEXT!
                    Yeah, he was being too cautious until Spence and James told him that he was down on the cards. Then he turned it up, walked him down, and let his hands go until he busted up Artem's eye and forced him to take a knee. He should have been that aggressive much earlier in the fight.
                    Bronx2245 Bronx2245 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X