Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermaine Franklin Bounces Back With Win Over Munoz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jermaine Franklin Bounces Back With Win Over Munoz

Jermaine Franklin, Isaac Munoz Fight Photos Gallery - Alycia Baumgardner is hunting the biggest names in the sport after she completed a revenge mission in style. She retained her undisputed super featherweight crown with a ten round unanimous decision over old foe Christina Linardatou at the Masonic Temple in Detroit on Saturday night. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Munoz looks exactly how I imagined him to look, before I opened the article smh…..

Comment

Originally posted by Kevsfine View Post
      Munoz looks exactly how I imagined him to look, before I opened the article smh…..
      Lol actually Munoz was more impressive than Franklin. Franklin strikes me as one of those fighters who fight like their lives are on the line when they go against top completion because they fear being embarrassed along with being beaten. But when they fight lesser opposition and that fear of embarrassment is missing, they put on performances like Franklin did against Munoz. I don’t see Franklin ever becoming more than a serviceable top 20 heavyweight.

Comment

Where is Franklin going? Nowhere!

Comment

Working...
        X