Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Cruz Goes Pro, Boxes Past Juan Carlos Burgos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Andy Cruz Goes Pro, Boxes Past Juan Carlos Burgos

Andy Cruz Pro Debut, Burgos Fight Photos Gallery - Alycia Baumgardner is hunting the biggest names in the sport after she completed a revenge mission in style. She retained her undisputed super featherweight crown with a ten round unanimous decision over old foe Christina Linardatou at the Masonic Temple in Detroit on Saturday night. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Super stoked to see Cruz in action. He has everything in his toolbox to take 35. I hope he stays healthy. This should be a good run.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
      Super stoked to see Cruz in action. He has everything in his toolbox to take 35. I hope he stays healthy. This should be a good run.
      He’s 27. Gotta move fast. Glad to see him and his handlers understand that. Nice start to what will hopefully be a good run, as you said.
      AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

I am interested to how his career will go.

Comment

I have my doubts about late starters. They have a short run, then they slow down. Loma is a prime example. The only zero he had was 1-0, now 17-3 and he was amateur royalty. Most great fighters start early, beat fathers, then their sons.

Comment

Working...
          X