Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artem Harutyunyan: Martin Wants To Be An Errol Spence Or Mayweather, But He Isn't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Artem Harutyunyan: Martin Wants To Be An Errol Spence Or Mayweather, But He Isn't

Artem Harutyunyan has wanted this type of opportunity for several years. The 2016 Olympic bronze medalist might be unknown among American boxing fans, but the Armenian-born, German-bred lightweight contender cannot wait to surprise those discounting his chances of upsetting heavily favored Frank Martin on Saturday night. Unlike some 135-pound contenders, Harutyunyan didn't hesitate to accept a fight with Martin after the undefeated southpaw dominated Dominican contender Michel Rivera in his last fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At least mention both of the fighter’s records, not just the American/favorite.

Harutyunyan is 12-0 with 7 KO’s for those who are interested in knowing.

Comment

Who ?

Comment

Martin is not great watched his one of his fights fell asleep he is not exciting

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          At least mention both of the fighter’s records, not just the American/favorite.

Harutyunyan is 12-0 with 7 KO’s for those who are interested in knowing.
          Thanks for that. I was just about to look him up on Google until I saw your comment...
          -Kev- -Kev- likes this.

Comment

No disrespect, but Frank Martin is just a wee bit overrated. I give him credit for seeming willing, though.

Comment

Yeah I see all these recent articles saying he destroyed, dominated and humiliated Rivera every single round. I totally didnt see that at all. I thought Martin won most of the rounds and the fight by keeping Rivera from operating the way usually does. Rivera lost but I wouldnt call it a domination. He had his moments too.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelFist01 View Post

Thanks for that. I was just about to look him up on Google until I saw your comment...
                Good on boxingscene staff to add it though. It shows they read our posts

Comment

Working...
                X