Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elvis Rodriguez: Beating Postol Would Show The World I'm Ready For The Next Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elvis Rodriguez: Beating Postol Would Show The World I'm Ready For The Next Level

Elvis Rodriguez couldn't be more familiar with the experienced ex-champion he will encounter Saturday night. The Dominican southpaw sparred countless rounds versus Viktor Postol at Freddie Roach's Wild Card Boxing Club in West Hollywood, California. Roach was the head trainer for Ukraine's Postol and Rodriguez when they went at it all those
    [Click Here To Read More]

elvis coming back from the dead, oh thats postol coming back from the dead, short of cash maybe

Comment

Postol dammm near 40, if you don't beat him and look good doing it, go sit your asS down!

Comment

i didnt even realise postol was still fighting, not heard that name mentioned for years

Comment

I'm ready to see Kenneth Sims Jr. again! Beautiful fight vs. Akhmedov! Maybe if Elvis performs well, they can run it back?

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
            elvis coming back from the dead, oh thats postol coming back from the dead, short of cash maybe
            i like that "coming back from the deal X2) They both might look like the walking dead in the ring tonight. Pistol Postol and Elvis they might both be singing "Its now or Never" .....Yet the fans are having "suspicous minds" sorry people had to go there......
            Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X