Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Postol: Crawford Will Stop Spence After 6 Rounds, In 2nd Half Of Fight; Speed Will Be Difference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Postol: Crawford Will Stop Spence After 6 Rounds, In 2nd Half Of Fight; Speed Will Be Difference

Errol Spence Jr. considers Terence Crawford's victory over Viktor Postol the best win of Crawford's career. Postol appreciates Spence's praise, yet the former WBC super lightweight champion can't see Spence beating Crawford two weeks from Saturday night. Ukraine's Postol predicted during an interview with BoxingScene.com not only that
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ohhhh so disrespectful. It’s not impossible, but you’d have to be crazy to bet this fight ends in less than six rounds. Literally no evidence to support that theory.

Comment

Timing and set ups is gonna do it for Crawford. Speed will be negligable.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyBeingHonest View Post
        Ohhhh so disrespectful. It’s not impossible, but you’d have to be crazy to bet this fight ends in less than six rounds. Literally no evidence to support that theory.
        He said after 6 rounds.

Comment

crawford does seem to have a very high finishing strength, i think shakur has commented on crawfords str & conditioning, spence is no slouch himself but he may have to damage crawford in some way to slow him down and that means taking risks i presume first 6 rounds

Comment

I agree. But I think it goes to points. Everyone talks about Spences fundamentals and **** but his super power is really his ability to take a punch and keep on chugging along. And I think the PBC picked ref will let him take a beating without stopping it.. Bud will touch his chin alot in the second half.

Comment

Of course Postol think Crawford is the greatest hell Postol slow as fuk, Crawford VS Spence will come down to who execute and make the right adjustments and have less defensive flaws! If Crawford can avoid shots or take Spence power & pressure with ease, he wins. If Spence show that his size and power is different than what Crawford has expierenced and land more often than Crawford use to, Spence will win. Who can impose their will?

Comment

crawford just has that aura about him, an inner self confidence in his ability i sense off him, its going to take a huge performance from errol to do him in

Comment

been having this feeling too that Crawford is going to make this look easy

I don't believe he will stop Spence but I think he puts on a masterclass after a rough start

YGriffith YGriffith Smash Smash like this.

Comment

People probably right about Crawford's speed and also punching angles. Fighters don't see the KO coming. But Spence is a bull so we will see.
                    Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X