Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Cruz: I Don't Believe In Easy Tasks In Boxing, We Chose An Opponent Who Will Challenge Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Cruz: I Don't Believe In Easy Tasks In Boxing, We Chose An Opponent Who Will Challenge Us

By Jake Donovan - Andy Cruz had to hit the ground running for his pro debut. Far too much effort was put into fleeing from Cuba to the United States and positioning himself to enjoy a pro career. Once that opportunity arrived, the 2020 Olympic Gold medalist demanded the quickest path possible to rise to the top. With that has come a scheduled ten-round clash versus former two-time title challenger Juan Carlos Burgos, which will take place this Saturday on DAZN from Masonic Temple in Detroit, Michigan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very tough fight for Andy.
    Hearn should stop being a matchmaker or he'll fuk all his prospects up.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
      Hearn should do boxing a favor and "stop breathing"...........

Comment

Yeah! We only want to see one sided beat downs!

Comment

What a ridiculous card for Cruz to be included in for his pro debut.. a woman headlining the card in some random midwest town going up against an actual SHO card SMH.. Cruz should not have signed with that bozo

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            What a ridiculous card for Cruz to be included in for his pro debut.. a woman headlining the card in some random midwest town going up against an actual SHO card SMH.. Cruz should not have signed with that bozo
            Yea, he should've signed with your junkie.

Comment

I expect nothing less but a win for Andy Cruz!!

Comment

.. or he could go the Wilder path also an Olympian who fought a guy who lost his last 6 in his 23rd fight.

I'm going with Andy for having some balls.

Comment

Just when you thought the DAZN commentary couldn't get any worse... I'm about to turn the volume off.

Comment

Working...
                  X