Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire-Santiago Official For Spence-Crawford: Ramos, Faust Both Withdraw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire-Santiago Official For Spence-Crawford: Ramos, Faust Both Withdraw

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, future Hall of Famer Nonito Donaire will battle Mexican contender Alexandro Santiago for the vacant WBC bantamweight world championship on the Showtime PPV undercard for Errol Spence Jr. vs. Terence Crawford on Saturday, July 29 in a Premier Boxing Champions events from T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They couldn't find a Jarrett Hurd, a Marcus Brown or Steven Nelson Bud stablemate on this card .

Comment

Issac Cruz is gonna have his hands full with Cabrera. I see this as a close and interesting fight.

Comment

Well, this is now a **** card unfortunately

Comment

Add Oquendo-Charr and I might watch.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Well, this is now a **** card unfortunately
            Donaire vs Santiago is an improvement over Hovhannisyan vs. Faust, isn’t it? At least it’s a title fight.

But yeah, losing Jesus Ramos from the card sucks. Maybe this Cuban guy can step in and give Sergio Garcia some trouble. Just don’t fight like Rigondeaux…
            Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 07-13-2023, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Ah that’s a shame, I was hyped when I heard Nonito was being added but didn’t realise we’d be losing two of the original fights.

Comment

"Garcia was originally scheduled to face Jesus Ramos Jr. However Ramos was forced to withdraw due to a hand injury."

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!!! Was looking forward to seeing Ramos again! Would love to see him fight Tim Tszyu!!!

Comment

One of the other articles had their headline for this story as "Spence v Crawford cancellations cause Donaire v Santiago move", but my phone cut off everything but "Spence v Crawford cancel" in the info panel. Yeesh. For a second I thought the main event had been cancelled.

Comment

Working...
                  X