Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner, Christina Linardatou - Face To Face To Kick Off Fight Week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alycia Baumgardner, Christina Linardatou - Face To Face To Kick Off Fight Week

Baumgardner, Linardatou Face To Face Photos Gallery - Alycia Baumgardner will defend her undisputed World Super-Featherweight title against Christina Linardatou at The Masonic Temple Detroit in Detroit, Michigan on Saturday July 15, live worldwide on DAZN. (photos by Melinza Pizano)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm just going to shoot straight from the hip Alycia Baumgardner, & Christina Linardatou
    can get some!

Comment

Can one ring contain so much hotness?
      Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

OK OK OK IM GOING TO WATCH IT...(maybe with a lil vaseline) hahahahahA

Comment

nice CHINS nice NOSES nice SKIN TONES nice HAIR nice CHEEKBONES on both of them....beautiful women of the African Diaspora!!! LETS GO CHAMPS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Can one ring contain so much hotness?
            They are hot but for me - its a personal thing - i can't stand those fake eyebrows - why women do that I have no idea - so i'm rooting for Christina.
            ShoulderRoll ShoulderRoll likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
              OK OK OK IM GOING TO WATCH IT...(maybe with a lil vaseline) hahahahahA
              I hope you're not watching it at the stadium - we may not hear from you on these boards for a while

Comment

Originally posted by SteveM View Post

They are hot but for me - its a personal thing - i can't stand those fake eyebrows - why women do that I have no idea - so i'm rooting for Christina.
                As long as you don’t bet a dammmm dime, you’ll be ok.
                SteveM SteveM likes this.

Comment

Nice looking ladies, and talented. I still think Cecilia Braekhus is the most gorgeous, of the female fighters of the past decade.

But yeah, a few of them can fight, Clarissa, Katie, Chantelle, Amanda, top notch.

Comment

Working...
                  X