Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin: Joshua Will Beat Whyte, It Won't Be a Hard Fight Either

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jermaine Franklin: Joshua Will Beat Whyte, It Won't Be a Hard Fight Either

Heavyweight contender Jermaine Franklin, the last man to face both Anthony Johsua and Dillian Whyte, is already convinced of the outcome. Whyte won a very close majority decision over Franklin last November, while Joshua had some issues but ultimately picked up a clear twelve round unanimous decision win over Franklin in April.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Whyte definitely will give more problems to him than you. Stfu. You couldn't even beat a timid bodybuilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
      Whyte definitely will give more problems to him than you. Stfu. You couldn't even beat a timid bodybuilder.
      I beg to differ. Whyte presents zero risk. The word Garbage is thrown around a lot but it best describes him. His punch resistant is at a all time low and he doesn’t have the iq To follow any game plan. I respect his heart and desire but for me he is not even a top 10 heavyweight
      landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

He probably will, and it wont mean a ****ing thing at this point.
        thack thack likes this.

Comment

In their first fight Joshua hurt Whyte with each punch landed. Whyte has lost a lot of his chin since then so yeah, likely this will be a short night and Whyte will be on all fours as soon as Joshua lands. Whyte has slow feet and poor head movement which is why he gets hurt or floored in every fight. The likelihood of him avoiding getting hit while landing heavy on AJ seems pretty low. He is not a great counter puncher nor does he have speed.

If Joshua loses this he really ain't got it anymore. Unless it's a desperate hail mary that Whyte lands perfectly.

Comment

Joshua will win because he's the much better fighter and Whyte has been KO'd too many times. Whyte has a puncher's chance and that is it.

Comment

I respect Whyte's resume. He has a really good list of names he has fought, at least for this generation of HW boxers who have avoided each other like they all have crabs and lice. But the guy was a contender at best, and he is nowhere near his best anymore. Joshua is a fairly dull fighter these days, but he is going to control distance and connect well. I see a late round KO of Whyte which will help sell the Wilder clash nicely.

Comment

Whyte is a trier but has always been out of his depth at top level , if Joshua has lost his desire and is gun shy as he's seemed recently then the wild swinging Whyte could land on that suspect chin and cause an upset but Joshua's team have again picked an opponent who has a faded name and a little history with Joshua , even though he's be KO'd twice since Joshua KO'd him back in 2015.Good to see Joshua back fighting but a PPV fight certainly not . Hearn pays himself and Joshua too much at the expense of those gullible fans.... this lier was shouting about how PPV was dead from his expensive subscription platform at Dazn .The are much , much better fights out there that deserve to be on PPV this is NOT one!

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post
                  Meanwhile your boyfriend is fighting the former UFC champ in a boxing match instead of facing the "gappy-toothed midget" Usyk. Anyone who is still a Fury cheerleader at this point has no credibility whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by theface07 View Post

Meanwhile your boyfriend is fighting the former UFC champ in a boxing match instead of facing the "gappy-toothed midget" Usyk. Anyone who is still a Fury cheerleader at this point has no credibility whatsoever.
                    It's already circus fight. Did you think I'll give credit to Fury or something? Lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X