Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Santos: I Don't See How Charlo Can Beat Carlos Adames; Get Sense That Fight Never Takes Place

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Santos: I Don't See How Charlo Can Beat Carlos Adames; Get Sense That Fight Never Takes Place

Carlos Adames would've preferred to fight Jermall Charlo last month, not an opponent that the undefeated Charlo knocked out 6 1/2 years ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Santos trying to use kids ' psychology, "I double triple dare you to fight him."
    tophat1 tophat1 likes this.

Comment

Jermall Charlo doesn't take risk only runs his mouth waiting for a Canelo cash out. He's a b... At least jermell takes risk, fights mandatories ect. Canelo doesn't take risk either that's why either jermall Charlo or Andrade will be his 2nd fight n Spence/Bud winner the 3rd PBC fight (rematch clause so won't be 2nd). Santos talks a good game but Morrell jr is @168 Canelo n Charlo would dodge him so I would promote Adams since Canelo loves 160ers n below

Comment

Originally posted by Rebelrbg View Post
        Santos trying to use kids ' psychology, "I double triple dare you to fight him."
        I spit my coffee out when I saw this " Santos trying to use kids ' psychology, "I double triple dare you to fight him." bwahahaha!!!
        Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

If you don't think it's going to happen, then what's Plan B? Lubin wants smoke! Janibek wants smoke! MAN UP!
          Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Charlo like Santos who and who are you again MF'er?

Comment

Been saying this for ages - Mell is the one seeking a legacy; that is his burning desire. Mall does not have that same fire in his belly. That's why I have Mell in my top 5 favorite fighters. He is not afraid to grab the bull by the horns.
              real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

When Erickson Lubin​ walked in Santos hid under the table but that's cool, they still got the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Charlo like Santos who and who are you again MF'er?
                  You can use that excuse all you want but the truth is there is no defending Charlo at this point. Maybe Adames would be known if your none fighting diva would man up and give adames the opportunity he has earned. But, yeah, go ahead and keep defending the diva...perhaps, you can tell him to takes his panties off and get in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                  X