Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Cruz Training Hard For Burgos, Anticipates Keyshawn Davis in The Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Cruz Training Hard For Burgos, Anticipates Keyshawn Davis in The Future

Cuba's Andy Cruz is going to start his pro career in rapid fashion, as he makes his debut in the paid ranks by facing dangerous veteran Juan Carlos Burgos on July 15 in Detroit as part of a Matchroom Boxing card on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That Andy Cruz looks like he lacks power to be successful as a pro, and the fight I saw he actually looked terrible

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
      That Andy Cruz looks like he lacks power to be successful as a pro, and the fight I saw he actually looked terrible
      When exactly did Andy Cruz look "terrible?"
      Rebelrbg Rebelrbg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post

When exactly did Andy Cruz look "terrible?"

Andy Cruz vs Títere Vázquez YouTube it

Comment

I’m glad they are encouraging him to be aggressive. We don’t need more boring Cuban fighters, we need more like David Morrell.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            I’m glad they are encouraging him to be aggressive. We don’t need more boring Cuban fighters, we need more like David Morrell.
            If he meshes Cuban amateur skills with Ennis style aggression - we get fireworks!

Comment

Working...
            X