Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edwin De Los Santos Ready For All Comers: Anyone at 135 I'll Take Care Of

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edwin De Los Santos Ready For All Comers: Anyone at 135 I'll Take Care Of

Atlantic City - In a lightweight clash, Edwin De Los Santos (16-1, 14 KOs) dominated Joseph Adorno (17-3-2, 14 KOs) over ten rounds to secure a wide unanimous decision win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He really looked good. Kept his distance and good punch selection. He showed speed, power and patience, Adorno was never in the fight.
    landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Beating Adorno is a far cry from beating Tank, Shakur, Loma, or Haney. He demonstrated power, speed, and some boxing, but not with enough nuance to really know what we've got here IMO.
      landotter landotter Hitmon Hitmon like this.

Comment

Yea i agree with Crim on this one, he actually both fighters were being Boo'ed by the crowd in the latter rounds and for good reason If you have got a man with no ansere to your game plan, no ability to hold you off and you do what ? Do not take advantage of the situation come on man.....The lack of agression dont make you a boxer puncher you have to combine both to be good enough to grab peoples attention. Maybe De Santos was the one playing it safe esp at the fight progressed.

Comment

Adorno looked drained as fugh
          Wasn’t able to get anything going
          I’ll give Los Santos credit for controlling the fight through hard shots and distance , showed very good poise

Comment

Edwin De Los Santos vs Frank Martin is a match made in heaven. Make it happen.

Comment

Adorno should have had his purse withheld. When a fighter comes out the 12 and doesn't even throw a punch and doesn't fight like it was "DO OR DIE" like Adorno said before the fight, then he just came to collect a purse he didn't earn.

Comment

This division is super stacked.
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by tomhawq View Post
                  Edwin De Los Santos vs Frank Martin is a match made in heaven. Make it happen.
                  Let Us Pray! That would be a classic! De Los Santos did everything Boots did, except the cherry on top! However he's so young! I would love to see him fight GRJ or Hector Luis Garcia too!

Comment

De Los Santos is probably the best Dominican fighter at the moment, he has good power and was a good amateur boxer as well. Adorno is a let down the kid has talent but he blows up in between fights and should be fighting at 130 he was just trying to survive in this one and it showed.

Comment

Working...
                    X