Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis Batters, Knocks Out Roiman Villa in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jaron Ennis Batters, Knocks Out Roiman Villa in Tenth

Ennis, Villa Fight Photos Gallery - Atlantic City - In a welterweight showdown for the interim-IBF title, Jaron Ennis (31-0, 28 KOs) broke down, dropped and stopped Roiman Villa (26-2, 24 KOs) in the tenth round. (photos by Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can Ennis beat Crawford? Make that fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Tibburon245 View Post
      Can Ennis beat Crawford? Make that fight!
      Crawford would end Villa in 7.

Boots needs one tune up more to fight Spence or Crawford. Against a top 5-6 WW.

Comment

Boots is a great front runner and since it looks like he won't be fighting Spence or Crawford he could have a nice run in a weak welterweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Crawford would end Villa in 7.

Boots needs one tune up more to fight Spence or Crawford. Against a top 5-6 WW.
          ————
          Marquez KO’d PAC and arguably beat him 3 other times so he should have easily beat Floyd because Floyd went 12 rounds with PAC.

PAC KO’d Hatton in two rounds while Floyd “struggled” and did it in 10 rounds so PAC should have destroyed Floyd.

Hatton destroyed Castillo in 4 rounds while Floyd struggled with Castillo therefore Hatton should have destroyed Floyd.

Hopefully these few examples show how wrong your logic is. Boxing trifecta is a thing.
          You know what else is a thing? People getting triggered when they get corrected using facts and logic. I hope you won’t be one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
            ————
            Marquez KO’d PAC and arguably beat him 3 other times so he should have easily beat Floyd because Floyd went 12 rounds with PAC.

PAC KO’d Hatton in two rounds while Floyd “struggled” and did it in 10 rounds so PAC should have destroyed Floyd.

Hatton destroyed Castillo in 4 rounds while Floyd struggled with Castillo therefore Hatton should have destroyed Floyd.

Hopefully these few examples show how wrong your logic is. Boxing trifecta is a thing.
            You know what else is a thing? People getting triggered when they get corrected using facts and logic. I hope you won’t be one of those.
            Mate you cant drop names like they are always the same guy, their form has peaks and troughs, like Castillo at 130 is not close to Castillo 7 years later in higher divisions and especially when told there is no purse the day of the fight, undefeated Hatton before Floyd is not the same as Hatton after Floyd with coke habit and suicidal thoughts, this type analyzing is not accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
              ————

Ennis and Crawford have similar styles. Switch hitting, long reach, KO power etc.. are similar. Beating Villa "in 10" ain't that impressive. He ate lots of clean punches and missed his punches wildly as well. He punches too wide and Crawford/Spence wouldn't forgive those.

Your examples are loads of nonsense here.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Mate you cant drop names like they are always the same guy, their form has peaks and troughs, like Castillo at 130 is not close to Castillo 7 years later in higher divisions and especially when told there is no purse the day of the fight, undefeated Hatton before Floyd is not the same as Hatton after Floyd with coke habit and suicidal thoughts, this type analyzing is not accurate.
                ———-
                I don’t disagree with you at all. I was responding to the guy who is just hating on everything Boots does by throwing these nonsensical boxing trifectas without context so I was just using his own logic even though I know better.
                I obviously don’t believe what I wrote but it was his logic so he should be questioning his response with proper context.

Anyhow, I do agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Silence View Post

Ennis and Crawford have similar styles. Switch hitting, long reach, KO power etc.. are similar. Beating Villa "in 10" ain't that impressive. He ate lots of clean punches and missed his punches wildly as well. He punches too wide and Crawford/Spence wouldn't forgive those.

Your examples are loads of nonsense here.
                  ———
                  My examples were in response to the nonsense that guy wrote so I gave him similar examples without context. I obviously do not believe what I wrote but he should since it’s his own logic.

As for Boots vs Bud or Spence, I believe Boots would be the best fighter either guy has fought apart from each other. It’s the only fight that should happen if either stays at 147.

Comment

Working...
                  X