Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Yoelvis Gomez: I'm Gonna Keep Working Hard and Come Back Even Better

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Yoelvis Gomez: I'm Gonna Keep Working Hard and Come Back Even Better

Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City - Middleweight contender Marquis Taylor (15-1-2, 1 KO) scored an early knockdown and rode that to a unanimous decision (99-90, 96-93 twice) over the previously unbeaten Yoelvis Gomez (6-1, 5 KOs) after 10 rounds as Taylor was able to blunt Gomez's power by fighting effectively on the inside.
    [Click Here To Read More]

A cuban with no jab... Better find another job.

Comment

Taylor has one KO in eighteen pro fights, yet he put Gomez on his ass? Hmmm…

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

I guess they picked the wrong one.
        CubanGuyNYC CubanGuyNYC likes this.

Comment

He looked sluggish and unpolished compared to his prior fights. Not sure if they took this fight at 160 because he didn't train how he should have but that's how it looked

Comment

Yeah , kind of deceiving
            I liked what I had seen from Gomez in previous fights
            I hope that Goosen can polish him although with Goosen it will only be offensive help

Comment

Even Taylor said Gomez was off balance.

Comment

I always thought Gomez was wild and stupid. He looked lost last night. Taylor never gave him the space to work.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post

Even Taylor said Gomez was off balance.
                  Didn’t see the fight, but that makes sense. Dude’s gotta be pillow-fisted.
                  eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

Shut ur mouth. B4 the fight, u kept saying ur opponent never met a lion like you. He kicked ur ass. Shut up and go train, punk
                    Wacked_Out Wacked_Out likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X