Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquis Taylor: I'm Looking To Out-Class, Stop Yoelvis Gomez; Don't Feel He's Even On My Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquis Taylor: I'm Looking To Out-Class, Stop Yoelvis Gomez; Don't Feel He's Even On My Level

ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Marquis Taylor agrees that his fight versus Yoelvis Gomez on Saturday represents a step up in class. Taylor believes it is Gomez, not him, however, that will encounter a different caliber of opponent in their "Showtime Championship Boxing" co-feature Saturday night (9:30 p.m. EDT; 6:30 p.m. PDT). The highly regarded Gomez is consistently listed as a 4-1 favorite to defeat Taylor in their 10-round middleweight match, Taylor's debut at the 160-pound limit.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the optimism from Marquis, he's a very good boxer who I thought beat Paul Kroll. That being said. He has one knockout in his career and has only fought once at the 160 limit. Yoelvis despite his lack of pro experience fought at an advanced international level as an amateur and Beat Cota a former title challenger who gave Rosario, and Fundora very tough fights. the prospects that Taylor drew with, had no better record than Gomez overrall. Nor were they as talented or well coached. Still I think its a tough fight. But Yoelvis most likely wins.

Comment

Working...
    X