Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco: Edgar Berlanga is a Good FIghter - But I Think I'm Levels Ahead of Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Diego Pacheco: Edgar Berlanga is a Good FIghter - But I Think I'm Levels Ahead of Him

Diego Pacheco has told promoter Eddie Hearn that he'll show he's ready to face his fellow contenders at Super-Middleweight as he defends his WBO International and USWBC Super-Middleweight titles against Manuel Gallegos at Cintermex in Monterrey, Mexico tonight, live worldwide on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy's on drugs! He still gets hit a lot and if he gets hit by Berlanga, he goes to sleep! Berlanga is much better technically and skill-wise than him at this time. He needs to use how to use that jab, which looks good when he uses it. Jack Cullen hit him a lot with the jab. Power in both hands. He's tall and rangy. Let's see what Benavidez senior can do with him.
    Bornboxingfan Bornboxingfan likes this.

Comment

Now thats a fight I want to see! Lets just hope Berlanga realizes hes not fighting in a Subway and keeps his mouth and knees to himself.

Comment

Great to have such great young talent fighting in my hometown, this kid is going places and I would def pick him to beat Berlanga if eddie makes it happen... but I got feeling Dazn/matchroom will try to avoid them crossing paths at least for now. We'll see.

Comment

I want too Diego against one of Berlanga's last 5 opponents. Jason Quigley or Angulo would be my preference. Either one would be a huge step up from any of his previous opponents

Comment

Pacheco probably has the higher ceiling. I'd put good money on him to beat Berlanga.

Comment

I'm not sure that Pacheco is better than Berlanga, they both still have quite a bit to prove in boxing.
              I would like to see Berlanga against Munguia, Ryder, and then Pacheco, which would give them both a few fights before facing off.

Comment

Pacheco is still young and he seems to be in a good path with his development.

A few more fights and he could start really developing into a contender.

I have met Pacheco in person and he is one of the talllest 168 lbers that I've seen. Thin but the guy definitely has the frame to fill out over time.

Comment

How are u "levels ahead" of him? In which attributes? Jab? Stamina? Punch power? Ring IQ?

Mediocre dossers gotta stop talking about like they're god. Bumlanga is borderline C+ and you're C.

Comment

Berlanga has to fight Pacheco, Munguía or a bigger name, there’s no other, without him being tagged a dodger.

Comment

Working...
                    X