Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: If I Was Vergil Ortiz, My Main Focus Would Be Getting Healthy, Not Fighting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jaron Ennis: If I Was Vergil Ortiz, My Main Focus Would Be Getting Healthy, Not Fighting

ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Jaron Ennis mentioned Vergil Ortiz Jr. and Eimantas Stanionis as potential opponents during his press conference early Thursday afternoon at The Showboat. Ennis didn't learn until he finished promoting his own welterweight title fight against Roiman Villa that Stanionis-Ortiz
    [Click Here To Read More]

Something tells me that we have seen what we are going to see career wise with Ortiz. He’s just ruining his body to make weight. Hopefully he stops before he has a potentially fatal episode
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 07-07-2023, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Ortiz is finished. Its unfortunate however there is no way he can be at his best if he continually falls apart.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        Something tells me that we have seen what we are going to see career wise with Ortiz. He’s just ruining his body to make weight. Hopefully he stools before he has a potentially fatal episode
        Oscar said he'll be back @ 154! I know...it's Oscar! Lol!

Comment

They're trying sonhard to get him that Spence or Crawford fight they are literally killing him. Sad thing about it is if he does eventually go to 154 those killers are going to do worse to him than Spence, Bud, Boots or the rest of those guys would've done at 147!

Comment

Damn 2023 has been a disastrous year for GBP. First Zurdo makes a complete ass of himself. Then KingRy gets ko'ed and he will probably never fight on a GB card again. Then Mungia gets exposed and now Virgil may be shut down for an extended period. The brass over at Dazn have to be completely disappointed with Oscar. How long before they cut the cord with him. Now Oscar has to do something that he's never done before and try to successfully promote a black fighter in Floyd Schofield. Boy I cant wait to see Oscar's people go along with that. Lol. GBP will be on Showtime by summer 2024!

Comment

Damn, feel bad for Ortiz and hope he can recover and continue his career. With that stated, they need to find my guy Stanionis someone to punch on by next week!!! Three training camps with no fight at the end is CRAZY!! He was going to knock Vergil out in 6, so just give him somebody, and he will stretch him in 3 to get paid and release some stress.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post
                Damn 2023 has been a disastrous year for GBP. First Zurdo makes a complete ass of himself. Then KingRy gets ko'ed and he will probably never fight on a GB card again. Then Mungia gets exposed and now Virgil may be shut down for an extended period. The brass over at Dazn have to be completely disappointed with Oscar. How long before they cut the cord with him. Now Oscar has to do something that he's never done before and try to successfully promote a black fighter in Floyd Schofield. Boy I cant wait to see Oscar's people go along with that. Lol. GBP will be on Showtime by summer 2024!
                Well, Leonard Ellerbe warned Oscar right to his face at the Tank/Garcia presser. Everything he said was the truth.

Comment

I can’t say what I’d do because I’m not in that situation… BUT IF I WAS HIM
                  good ****, Michael Scott-esque

Comment

Ennis should push to fight Stanionis next

Comment

Working...
                    X