Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lukasz Rozanski vs. Badou Jack Showdown in Play For Saudi Arabia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lukasz Rozanski vs. Badou Jack Showdown in Play For Saudi Arabia

Skills Challenge Entertainment have not confirmed it yet but it appears to be a fact that WBC Bridgerweight champion Lukasz Rozanski (15-0) will defend the title against WBC cruiserweight king Badou Jack (28-3-3) late fall in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Badou jack possibly being a 4 weight world champion is crazy lmao

Comment

Jack looks very good a few fights in a row and then in one fight he can't get it together.
      paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post
        Badou jack possibly being a 4 weight world champion is crazy lmao
        The fact your calling bridgerweight a real division is ludicrous

Comment

Seems like Jack is gonna get paid well for this fight. Glad he called carnela out

Comment

Nah, I can't give you credit for this one, Badou.

I let him slide on that WBA 175 belt because technically he was elevated from Regular to full champion for a few days before he vacated it to challenge Stevenson for the lineal title. His 168 belt was legit and his cruiserweight belt is legit (in the sense that he is the full titlist and won those belts in the ring against reigning titlists), so he has a credible claim to being a 3 division world titlist. He was technically the top WBC titlist at 168, (briefly) the top WBA titlist at 175, and the top WBC titlist at cruiserweight.

But I can't listen to people call him a 4 division world titlist. Bridgerweight is not a real weight class and I don't want a credible fighter like Badou Jack lending any of his legitimacy to it. The WBC should scrap that belt.
            Last edited by famicommander; 07-06-2023, 03:30 PM.

Comment

This Lukasz Rozanski is 15-0 14 kos and just KO Babic.

Comment

So Jack is going to fight this guy and not have to put his title on the line?

Nice payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

The fact your calling bridgerweight a real division is ludicrous
                  It's not a real division but on paper he'll be a 4 division champ which is crazy

Comment

Working...
                  X