Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Very Focused in Camp, Feels Ready For War With Hardy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Very Focused in Camp, Feels Ready For War With Hardy

Carolina, Puerto Rico - The undisputed 126-pound world champion Amanda Serrano is training at full steam in her native Puerto Rico, with a view to her fight on Saturday, August 5 in the city of Dallas, Texas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hardy has only fought 3 times since losing to Serrano in 2019 to opponents with a combined record of 32-18-3. She's only known because of plastic surgery. Somehow that puts her in a position to fight for 4 titles. Womens boxing stinks.

Comment

To be completely honest I was really disappointed when I found out that Serrano was going to fight the undeserving Hardy.
      Although Serrano has already beaten the # 2 Mahfoud, # 3 Cruz, and the # 4 Bermudez, of the featherweight division's best.
      She could've looked to defend against # 5 Veyre, # 6 Mienke, # 7 Chapman, or the # 8 Miranda, even the # 10 Nicolson would've been better opposition.
      Last edited by Boricua181; 07-05-2023, 01:47 PM.

Comment

i'm still trying to figure out why this fight is happening
        paulf paulf likes this.

Comment

Women's boxing is a joke. A clown show.

and that has nothing to do with gender - women's divisions in UFC are loaded with just as much talent and skill as the men's division.

but there just aren't enough women interested in boxing to make it a relevant sport.

Hardy is getting this shot the same reason she got the first one - she posts photos of her ass on IG that get a lot of likes.

That's it. There's no other reason. Since they last fought, she lost to someone 7-2 and got an MD over someone 5-1 in her last outing.

This is a joke.
          Last edited by paulf; 07-05-2023, 04:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
            i'm still trying to figure out why this fight is happening
            Because Amanda and Heather have a lot of respect for each other.

It's the same reason Fury & Chisora happened.

A guy on top wants to help his friend out with a quick pay day.

I understand it in women's boxing, where the pay's not as good.

Comment

Working...
            X