Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Jared Anderson Investment Deepens: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Jared Anderson Investment Deepens: Weekend Afterthoughts

No matter the trainer, the amateur pedigree, the ticket sales, or the indications of physical talent, every new prospect is a risk investment. Even when the most wizened boxing minds think they know, they don't really know until some critical things happen. Especially at heavyweight. Especially one critical thing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck to Anderson going forward. He looked vulnerable in there and I think whoever he fights next won’t give his punching power much respect without having to earn it first.

I find it hard to believe that he is the NBT but it is fun that he is a candidate as he has more to his game than a long jab and a hard right hand. US just don’t produce good fighters like they used to. Even Crawford and Spence lack impressive resumes and they are getting close to the end of their careers.

Bum Squad, Ruiz, Martin, Hunter, Breazeale all have huge weaknesses in very basic aspects of boxing. Anderson might well turn out better than all of the upcomers in the last 20 years or so at hw.

Comment

Anderson was in big trouble at the end of the fight, as he wobbled. A pity Martin wasn't more urgent earlier, but a good effort anyway.

Anderson good but just not that highest level.

Comment

Anderson did not look special in any way at all against Martin. My opinion is he will never be a top talent on the global scene.

Comment

I really like that Martin gets some credit here...short notice and he really has redeemed himself a little. Pretty cool for both guys

Comment

Working...
          X