Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Responds To Erickson Lubin's Call Out: "Get In Line"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carlos Adames Responds To Erickson Lubin's Call Out: "Get In Line"

Stoic has always been one of the appropriate words to describe Carlos Adames. Each win, no matter how violent he took his opponents out, resulted in the Dominican native simply shaking his head before having his hand raised by the presiding referee.
    [Click Here To Read More]

His one fight obligation for this year is completed, so I'm not seeing this guy fight one more time for the rest of the year.
    I told you. There's no need to write articles about these part-time boxers until their next fight is up in 2024.
    It's pointless.
    Roj Roj rudy rudy like this.

Comment

Carlos Adames just earned a fourth degree black belt in hypocrisy.
      Roj Roj rudy rudy like this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
        Carlos Adames just earned a fourth degree black belt in hypocrisy.
        Please elaborate. He's earned his shot. I mean how many contenders must he face before he gets a chance at the title? I don't blame him since they keep moving the finish line.

Comment

Who else is in line? I haven't heard anybody else calling out Adames?

Comment

I think Lubin defeats him. I see nothing in Adames that indicates that he could so much as even remotely threaten Erickson. He's too slow and is not the biggest puncher in the fight game. Chances are Erickson just might stop him.

Comment

Is there anyone waiting for Carlos? How long is the line? Any guess?

Comment

Working...
              X