Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Ryder Wants Golovkin, Munguia, Or Berlanga For Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: John Ryder Wants Golovkin, Munguia, Or Berlanga For Next Fight

John Ryder wants to keep his competition at a high level following a unanimous decision defeat against Canelo Alvarez. The 34-year-old British southpaw Ryder (32-6, 18 KOs) has named Gennadiy Golovkin, Jaime Munguia, and Edgar Berlanga as the set of desired opponents he'd prefer to face.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unless the Canelo beating shows up in a fight I favor him to beat all 3 of them. It all depends what Triple G has left, I doubt anyone wants to fight him. He is not the easy UK money.

Comment

Ryder, you’re a mid level contender. You got your big payday. Nobody gives a phuck what you want.
      Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
        Unless the Canelo beating shows up in a fight I favor him to beat all 3 of them. It all depends what Triple G has left, I doubt anyone wants to fight him. He is not the easy UK money.
        Are you serious? Ryder would be a serious underdog to all three. Ggg is old, Mungia has run from all credible opposition for years and Berlanga has never faced quality opposition, yet all three would be solid favorites over Ryder.
        Hitmon Hitmon likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Are you serious? Ryder would be a serious underdog to all three. Ggg is old, Mungia has run from all credible opposition for years and Berlanga has never faced quality opposition, yet all three would be solid favorites over Ryder.
          Ryder to me has shown more. Even in that Canelo beating he was countering him. Berlanga a jab disrupts him, Munguia has no answer if the other guy has movements or counters and let alone a good chin and GGG is old so any fight that will show up.

It is fine to have a different opinion from me but Ryder is one resilient fighter.
          4truth 4truth likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
            Why not go back to face Morell jr.

Comment

Ryder is the best step for either Berlanga or Munguia. Although, I’d favor both vs Ryder he tests and possibly beats both.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

Solid favourites yes
                I see Ryder derailing Berlanga quite easily
                I think GGG gets the better of him
                And Munguia would be 60/40
                Pretty good fights if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post

Why not go back to face Morell jr.
                  He mentioned those because that is where the money is. Morrell has shown that he is good, I for one have converted because I was once critical. He is still untested so there is a slight question mark on him.

Comment

I believe that Hearn is working on Munguia vs Berlanga, for October 2023, but Ryder vs the winner should definitely be the next fight after.
                    Those are two guaranteed action packed fights sure to bring the fans out to watch, and see who advances on to world title fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X