Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin on Jared Anderson: He's Like A Little Middleweight, Dude Is As Crafty As A Motherf-----

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin on Jared Anderson: He's Like A Little Middleweight, Dude Is As Crafty As A Motherf-----

Charles Martin was not without his moments to pull off a big upset on short notice. The former IBF heavyweight titlist managed to briefly hurt Jared Anderson midway through their ten-round clash and again in the closing seconds. Anderson prevailed via well-earned unanimous decision atop a July 1 ESPN telecast from the Huntington Center in his hometown of Toledo, Ohio.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bakhodir Jalolov signs with Top Rank, boosting heavyweight stable
    The Olympic gold medalist is now with Top Rank.

Top Rank have signed a multi-year promotional agreement with Bakhodir Jalolov, according to Mike Coppinger at ESPN.com, giving another boost to an already strong heavyweight stable that has an eye on the future.

The 28-year-old Jalolov is 12-0 (12 KO) as a professional, turning pro in 2018, and the Uzbek southpaw was a dominant amateur, winning the super heavyweight Olympic gold medal with relative ease in Tokyo.

He also won gold at the 2019 and 2023 World Championships, as well as the 2017, 2019, and 2021 Asian Championships.

His most recent fight came on Nov. 26 in California, where he beat Curtis Harper inside of four rounds on the Zepeda vs Prograis card, and he also had a ShoBox win last June over Jack Mulowayi in New York.

Top Rank already boasts Jared Anderson and Richard Torrez Jr, whom Jalolov beat in the gold medal match in Tokyo, as well as the likes of Guido Vianello and Antonio Mireles. With Jalolov, Anderson, and Torrez under their banner, Top Rank have a strong foundation for the heavyweight division of the near and longer-term future of the sport.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2023/7/1...xing-news-2023

Comment

Wow
      Just gained more respect for Martin
      Let’s also be realistic , maybe with a full camp , Big Baby would have an L on his resume as we speak
      Big man for giving props to Anderson
      He alright in my books

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Bakhodir Jalolov signs with Top Rank, boosting heavyweight stable
        The Olympic gold medalist is now with Top Rank.

Top Rank have signed a multi-year promotional agreement with Bakhodir Jalolov, according to Mike Coppinger at ESPN.com, giving another boost to an already strong heavyweight stable that has an eye on the future.

The 28-year-old Jalolov is 12-0 (12 KO) as a professional, turning pro in 2018, and the Uzbek southpaw was a dominant amateur, winning the super heavyweight Olympic gold medal with relative ease in Tokyo.

He also won gold at the 2019 and 2023 World Championships, as well as the 2017, 2019, and 2021 Asian Championships.

His most recent fight came on Nov. 26 in California, where he beat Curtis Harper inside of four rounds on the Zepeda vs Prograis card, and he also had a ShoBox win last June over Jack Mulowayi in New York.

Top Rank already boasts Jared Anderson and Richard Torrez Jr, whom Jalolov beat in the gold medal match in Tokyo, as well as the likes of Guido Vianello and Antonio Mireles. With Jalolov, Anderson, and Torrez under their banner, Top Rank have a strong foundation for the heavyweight division of the near and longer-term future of the sport.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2023/7/1...xing-news-2023

Ok and the purpose of this post ?
        Not being a smart ass or anything but I just don’t get it
        WillieWild114 WillieWild114 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Ok and the purpose of this post ?
          Not being a smart ass or anything but I just don’t get it
          Just showing how Top Rank is adding value to their HW stable: Anderson, Jalolov, Torrez, Makhmudov, and Fury is the cherry on top!

Comment

Just showing how Top Rank is adding value to their HW stable: Anderson, Jalolov, Torrez, Makhmudov, and Fury is the cherry on top!
            Alright , just thought there’s was more to it
            All good
            WillieWild114 WillieWild114 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

Alright , just thought there’s was more to it
              All good
              Is Efe Ajagba still with Top Rank? If he is, I think that should be next for Anderson!!!

Comment

Anderson is not that good. Martin and the heavyweight division is just that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lefty0616 View Post
                  Anderson is not that good. Martin and the heavyweight division is just that bad.
                  I think Anderson is pretty good, he can improve a ton but he's def skilled. Not a lot of heavyweights move the way Anderson does. I'm not saying he's the second coming of Jesus but if he keeps improving, he will make serious noise in the HW division. He needs to keep improving though

Comment

Is Efe Ajagba still with Top Rank? If he is, I think that should be next for Anderson!!!
                    Wouldn’t be so sure if that’s a step up or not
                    I think Anderson would just outbox him
                    Efe is just a ****er when he can get to you
                    Nothing more

Comment

Working...
                    X