Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Hits Puerto Rico, Receives New WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Teofimo Lopez Hits Puerto Rico, Receives New WBO Title

Earlier today in the neighborhood of Arecibo, the World Boxing Organization, accompanied by a group of legends, former champions, world champions and boxing prospects, presented the two-division world champion Teofimo Lopez with his new world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Happy for Teo he's had the biggest win this year thus far in what's been a great year for the sport.
    chepboxingking chepboxingking likes this.

Comment

didnt he retire? why is this news?

Comment

horay for teo, teo is almost the goat now, can u imagine what he would be if he was actually able to defend a title, the super goat maybe

Comment

Top Rank fighter with a WBO title. I’ve never seen that before.

Congrats to Teofimo, though. He earned it.

Comment

I think Teo looking good against Taylor was due in part to Taylor being shot. However, It was a good win. When Lopez is on, he looks great. He's coming off a 2 fight slide, though. I'm not ready to proclaim him the best a 140. I don't mind the delusional bragging if he continues to prove himself. There are money fights around him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              Top Rank fighter with a WBO title. I’ve never seen that before.

Congrats to Teofimo, though. He earned it.
              former top tank fighter. He'll be with PBC before the year is out. So will Haney. All the oney is over there to make the big fights for them. Tank v Teo v Haney v Rolley ...and probably when King RY wiggles his way out of that contract he will be with PBC too.

Comment

Working...
              X