Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I Wanted To Go The Distance, Charles Martin Had Power Until Last Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: I Wanted To Go The Distance, Charles Martin Had Power Until Last Round

Jared "The Real Big Baby" Anderson (15-0, 14 KOs) went the distance for the first time, as he defeated former world champion "Prince" Charles Martin (29-4-1, 26 KOs) via 10-round unanimous decision Saturday evening in front of 7,234 hometown fans at Toledo's Huntington Center.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Anderson took some shots, but overall he showed maturity and a cool enough head in there. Curious to see how his career progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Anderson took some shots, but overall he showed maturity and a cool enough head in there. Curious to see how his career progresses.
      Agreed: I'd like to see him fight Makhmudov next.

Comment

I'm sure he really wanted the knockout but at the end he's probably glad he got the rounds in
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Like I said b4 the fight, ppl with big names better try to get him now, because in 2 years, his defense with be tighter, his IQ higher, his punches will be shorter, and he'll be 2 years stronger and more mature, but still young and coming into his prime as a man. Get him now while u still have a chance to fu.k with him

Comment

Anderson you didn't want to go the distance, you had no choice in the matter, because Martin came not only to fight, but to win.
            Be honest with your fan's, you showed true grit, determination, and resiliency when it counted in the fight, don't mess that up by lying.

Comment

I came away more Impressed w/ Charles Martin

Comment

If Martin was a bit more aggrressive especially in the 6th round we might have witnessed a major hype train derailment. Instead Martin went passive again after badly hurting Anderson in the 5th, Martin hardly threw any punches in the 6th and then he caps it off with another big clean shot that lands on Anderson right before the end of the fight. Martin fought a bizarre fight, did he get paid a bonus to last the distance?
                Last edited by baroidi; 07-02-2023, 11:40 AM.

Comment

i told my boys he would be tested, good he got the experience, he will only get better, i like the adjustments

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
                    If Martin was a bit more aggrressive especially in the 6th round we might have witnessed a major hype train derailment. Instead Martin went passive again after badly hurting Anderson in the 5th, Martin hardly threw any punches in the 6th and then he caps it off with another big clean shot that lands on Anderson right before the end of the fight. Martin fought a bizarre fight, did he get paid a bonus to last the distance?
                    hes not a hype train just a good fighter people are excited to see flourish, nothing wrong with that, and as you step up in competition you will face adversity
                    MastaBlasta MastaBlasta likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X