Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Savannah Marshall Overcomes Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Becomes Undisputed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Savannah Marshall Overcomes Franchon Crews-Dezurn, Becomes Undisputed

Marshall, Crews-Dezurn Fight Photos Gallery - Manchester Arena, Manchester - For the undisputed super middleweight crown, Savannah Marshall (13-1, 10 KOs) is the new queen at 168 after unseated Franchon Crews-Dezurn (8-2, 2 KOs) with a ten round majority decision. (photos by Lawrence Lustig)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can tell just from the pictures it was terrible to watch. She beat a fat turd for undisputed LOL.

Comment

What an ugly fight. Franchon couldn’t figure out if she was swatting flies, auditioning for wrestling, or the next Aunt Jemima commercial. Marshall, punches and runs into her opponent, and drops her head to the side which looks awful. This type of fight hurts women’s boxing. Then you have Pillow Fists thinking Franchon won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by chicken- View Post
        I can tell just from the pictures it was terrible to watch. She beat a fat turd for undisputed LOL.
        Let's just say that it wasn't a pretty fight. Lots of clutching, holding, hugging, wild punches - - a real cat fight. Franchon looked way overweight. I wonder if she used "Two Ton - Tony Galento's" training regiment. Substitute ice cream for the six chickens, a side of spaghetti and a half a gallon of wine for the pre-fight meal. Fat ain't where it's at in boxing. But who was the idiot judge that had this fight 95-95? He, She or It should be banned from being a judge on any future fights.

Comment

Working...
        X