Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Announces Retirement, Turned Down Seven-Figure Offer To Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Announces Retirement, Turned Down Seven-Figure Offer To Return

Former welterweight champion Jeff Horn, six years to the day of his shocking win over Manny Pacquiao to capture the WBO world title, held a press conference to officially announce his retirement from the sport.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It may have been a gift but he got a win over pacman, made alot of money and can call himself a former world champ. Pretty good career

Comment

I wonder if he smiled while he said it.

Comment

Nothing more to prove. Beat multiple Hall of Famers, briefly #1 Welterweight and #5 P4P, Key to the City of Brisbane, and won championship gold.

Enjoy retirement, Hornet.

Comment

He was offered a fight with Connor Benn

Comment

​​​​Horn was one of the good guys of the sport. Look, was his win over Pacquiao controversial? Maybe. Was Pacquiao ever the same after the Mayweather defeat? Of course not, but he did his whole country proud winning that belt in Brisbane that night. And that's a story he'll be able to tell his grandchildren for the years to come. Enjoy your retirement Champ.
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Jeff Horn what a legend with a win over a prime Pacquaio.

Beat a legend you become a legend they say over there in Australia.
              JohnnyCan JohnnyCan likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                I thought the exact same thing, must've been a Benn fight on offer.
                rudy rudy likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                  I imagine any next Benn opponent will be paid handsomely due to Benn's past PED use

Comment

His soul taken by Tszyu. I think we need more bullying at school actually. Younger generations are *****s who cry because they have to do work.

Comment

Working...
                    X